I like his music...great guitar player
Any other big-time fans on the board?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I like his music...great guitar player
I loved Stevie Ray's music the first time I heard him. I never heard a white man sing the blues like that. He was awesome.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
SRV is another great one that was taken from us. My favorite songs by him is Living Life by the Drop and Leave my Little Girl Alone. He also does a good verison of voodoo child.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I've never heard of this person.
I hadn't heard of him until a little while back when my bro started playing guitar and listening to his music....he's a pretty amazing artist, and i actually wish i knew more of this stuff....
you all have to be kidding, [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] SRV was amazing and was getting better and better with each album, expecially after he got himself clean.
get his Greatest Hits vol 1 to start with if you want to discover some great electric blues playing. Nobody has come close to touching him. The closest has been Kenny Wayne Shephard
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I've never heard of this person
[/ QUOTE ] This says a lot about you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Now now spuds. Not everybody is as old as you [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Or me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
SRV was the shizz. What a loss. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks